A classic look for a classic baby! This beautiful quilt uses a collection of teal, mint, gray and silver (metallic) fabrics with chevron, polka dot, and floral patterns, creating a very sophisticated and elegant look. This quilt is carefully hand-crafted and is guaranteed to last for many years to come! No fraying, no fading, no bunching – just warm and cuddly goodness.
**This quilt is ready-to-ship**
>> JUST THE FACTS:
– Size: This quilt is HUGE! Not like those tiny quilts baby will outgrow in a few months, at 40" x 50", this quilt will fit any crib, and is large enough to grow with baby into toddlerhood, elementary school, and beyond!
– Backing: The fabric on the back of the quilt is a super soft light gray with white polka dots. It coordinates with the front fabrics perfectly and really adds to this quilt's elegant feel.
– Batting: Between the front and back, the inside is a 100% natural, locally grown, Eco-friendly cotton batting that's warm and breathable.
– Quilting: Crossing diagonal lines across the quilt enhance the classic look, while still staying modern.
– Binding: A minty floral, double folded binding has been machine stitched to the front for durability, and then hand stitched to the back, giving this quilt a perfect, high-quality, invisible finish.
>> EASY QUILT CARE:
All quilts come pre-washed with an all natural, hypoallergenic baby detergent to insure quality and reduce shrinkage, and can be used to cuddle with baby the moment it arrives. Washing is super easy! Just machine wash cold and hang to dry. To "fluff" your quilt, simply toss in the dryer for a few minutes and voila! A super warm and cozy quilt that gets softer with each wash.
>> HOW CAN YOU USE THIS QUILT?:
– Drape it over your child's crib to complete their stylin' nursery.
– Cozy up with baby on cold nights… or on the couch when you get the urge to cuddle.
– Perfect for tummy time, picnics. or lounging around.
– Looks great as a modern throw or wall hanging!
– Make a lasting impression at your next baby shower – this is an extremely useful, stylish, and unforgettable gift!
Want to see more baby items in my shop? Follow this link…
Want to see more baby quilts? Follow this link…
>> GIVING BACK:
For every quilt sold, I will be donating a smaller version of the quilt to a local, faith based women's shelter called I Can Still Shine. Most women and children that arrive at shelters like this one are running away from abuse and have nothing but the clothes on their backs. I wanted to give these women and children a sense of home, warmth, and hope for a fresh start. To visit I Can Still Shine's website, copy and paste the link below into your browser.
"For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you, give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah. 29:11